Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 53 of 53

Thread: Hello, who are you?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Stephen, Yeah, I started posting here when it was a dead board, People started replying so I hoisted the Jolly Roger flag, and claimed it as mine. After I had been posting here a few months I asked for the pink slip and became the Owner of this junk shop.

    I have been a Runaway fan for about 28 years now and through that I have met some really nice people.

    Thanks for stopping by and checking my site out. I'll see ya round the boards. Take care.

    roGeR

  2. #52
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Cap't, I don't check in for a week or so, and look at all your new friends. How much are you charging them, you old pirate?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've given them the same discount, that I offered you...by the way your a month behind with the payment, and I ain't buying the check's in the mail routine....again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •